Friday, May 28, 2010

:)

A little of pressure is the best way to achieve something that is worthwhile for there are once in the lifetime that we will meet a person who will accept us for what we are. Ideally I was about to go to my school when I witnessed such an incident in the road where the old man was hit and run by a car. No one helped him, except for the other private vehicle which is a white mazda. A young man, like of my age 19 I guess, was so deliberately helped the old man and shout for help. I was astonished by what he acts because I really seldom found such nice as him. Whose so kind, people just stared at him in an awe. Other people doesn't want to helped they just look and ignored them.

How I wish I could find someone who will really accept me for who I am and what I really am not only that who will really love for who I am and not for what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment